My Top Ten
1. I am thankful for God’s grace and provision. This year I’ve learned God’s will is always done. He is faithful.
2. I am thankful for family: my husband who has grown with me sooo much this year, and has been an encourager during much needed times. My mom, dad and brothers, who have been a wonderful support for me and Kris even though they are so far away. My in-laws, I am thankful for their hospitality and their love for us. I love you all so much!
3. For our baby and the experience of carrying a child. The amazing love that this child has shown me already, while still in the womb.
4. Our puppy, Nuka. She has bought soooo much laughter into our homes and has such an amazing energy.
5. Our home, and how God has helped us to build it up for Him. This past year, lots and lots of projects were completed! Yay! 🙂
6. Finances, even through Kris’ career change and waiting for God’s provision to come to pass, we have always felt taken care of and blessed abundantly.
7. Healing, my husband Kris was healed of a heart condition about 3 weeks ago and it was amazing to witness God’s hand at work (again!)
8. Friends, even though most of my friends are in different parts of the country I am grateful for what God is doing in their lives and that I get to be a witness in that. Also, for friends that I have had a chance to reconnect with. 🙂
9. Church, I am grateful for the ministries I was able to be a part of like Kids in the Word, Redefined, and Benevolence. I have seen God do so much in the children, youth and people of Elgin. And I am grateful for the church family I have been blessed with.
10. Lastly, but certainly not least, for the freedom to know God. I realize that I am privileged in this. I am able to pray and read my bible without being afraid. I am able to share my faith without being imprisoned. I am privileged in knowing my Creator. This has been the greatest realization of all, and because of this, I have realized how abundantly blessed I have been this year, hardships and all.